You’ve got the digital files to enjoy and share, but nothing quite feels like a printed photo. The albums I offer are beautiful and timeless, a way of easily having the memories to hand for a lifetime. Featuring full lay flat pages the photos can fit the full size of the book. Covers can be embossed with your name and date or even with a wedding logo!
All albums feature a square design, with archival paper in a matt finish. These Fine Art albums are available in leather and Canvas bound in a range of different colours to match your wedding theme. Ranging in spreads from 15 (30 pages) up to a maximum of 40 (80 pages).
Prices start at £450 for a 10×10” with 15 spreads (the most popular size). For a full price list break down, or to sort out a time to visit and check out the albums and swatches get in touch.
HOW TO ORDER
1. – That’s the easy part. Using the online Gallery create a new favourites list and just tag all the images you want to include then share the favourites list with me.
2. – Pick an album size and cover fabric/colour.
3. – From here I’ll put together a design using the images selected. Once complete I’ll share a digital proof of the layout. At this stage, you can swap a few images around.
4. – Once signed off and payment has been received I’ll get the order placed. From there it takes up to 20 working days for the albums to be made.
5. – Pop open a bottle of something special and enjoy the album.